Refinancing a home loan
Looking to reduce your loan repayments? Wanting a lower interest rate? Wanting to increase your loan and take cash out?
Look no further!
At SB Finance we can assist with refinancing your Home loan and help you find a loan that suits your situation.
Refinancing doesn’t have to be with your same lender. We have access to over 35 of Australia’s biggest lender and can help you find the right loan for your needs and circumstances.
Reasons you may consider re-financing your Home Loan
- Fixed rate period on your current loan is expiring and is changing back to a higher variable rate
- Your property has increased in value and you would like to use the equity to cash out for renovations or use towards purchase of an investment property
- You want to reduce your repayments by moving to a lower interest rate
- You can afford to pay off the loan faster and want to re-finance to reduce the term
- You want to consolidate other debts such as car-loans, credit cards or personal loans.
Speak to our team of experts to see if refinancing your home loan can be beneficial for you as re-financing a home loan can sometimes have costs associated. For more information, speak to one of our team and see if we can offer a free home-loan health check.
SB finance does not offer personal advice and aims to provide information which is factual and in-line with lenders requirements and a customer’s best interest. We encourage you to seek independent legal and financial advice before proceeding. our credit guide and Privacy disclosure is available on our website.
Frequently asked questions
Absolutely! At SB Finance we have access to a very large panel of lenders that can lend from $50,000 upwards. The re-finance will vary depending on an applicant’s financial position, serviceability, property valuation, equity and current loan conduct. Speak to one of our team for a free assessment!
- You can reduce your repayments by getting a lower interest rate
- You can Cash-out on the equity to use the funds for Renovations or a purchase for the home
- You can reduce the term if you are in a position to pay more towards the loan
- You can lock in a new fixed rate if your current rate period is expiring and is changing back to a higher variable rate
- If your property has increased in value, you can use the equity to cash out for renovations or use towards purchase of another investment property
Yes! The total amount available will vary depending on current equity, applicant’s financial position, serviceability and property valuation. Speak to one of our team for a free assessment
Yes, at SB Finance we have several loan options that can assist with refinancing an investment property. We offer a free consultation to discuss your requirements and will guide you through the process required to apply. Speak to one of our team today to discuss how we can help you get a loan to suit you.
Yes! With access to over 40 of Australia’s largest lenders, we do have lenders on our panel that will consider bad credit or defaults subject to the application. Speak with our team to find out more!
LMI stands for Lenders Mortgage Insurance and is designed to provide lenders with an additional level of protection in the event the borrower defaults (doesn’t repay) the loan.
LMI can be avoided with a deposit as per lenders guidelines (usually 20%) or a guarantor going on the loan. Speak with our team and they can discuss the guidelines around LMI.
There are several ways you can apply, all of which are simple. you can contact us on 1300 172 346 or email email@example.com to speak with our team. alternatively, you can speak to us via any of our social media platforms or fill in the quick quote form on our page and we can reach out to you.