Terms and Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use SB Finance website. The term SB Finance (aust) Pty Ltd refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by SB Finance (Aust) Pty Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, are licensed to the operator.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By making an online enquiry with your full name, email address and contact phone number, you give us permission to make contact with yourself via these methods with marketing materials and product updates. You may unsubscribe from these communications anytime by unsubscribing to our emails or calling 1300 172 346 and speak with our team.
None of these objects may be copied for any re use, external transmission and/or distribution and may NOT be used, modified or posted on any other websites without the permission of the Company Owner. This website may contain information and content that is subject to the legal intellectual rights of a third party or parties.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
We will collect personal information from you via telephone or email, when you apply for a loan or enquire for a quote. When we do business with you, and through our website. This may include a broad range of information from your name, address and contact details to other information about your qualifications, employment history and financial information such as your bank details. When we request your personal information, we will identify which information is necessary and which information may be provided at your option. If you choose not to supply any of the information we request, our ability to assist you may be limited.
We will use your personal information:
- to conduct our business;
- to manage our business relationships with you and with others, including our Panel Lenders;
- to complete a transaction on your behalf, e.g. processing of application forms or submitting a loan
- to provide you with information about our products and services;
- for our internal administrative, marketing, planning, product development and research requirements.
From time to time, we will use your contact details to send you direct marketing communications including offers, updates and newsletters that are relevant to the services we provide. We may do so by mail or electronically unless you tell us that you do not wish to receive electronic communications. We always give you the option of electing not to receive these communications in the future. You can unsubscribe by notifying us and we will no longer send this information to you.
How do we hold and protect your information?
We strive to maintain the relevance, accuracy, completeness and currency of the personal information we hold and to protect its privacy and security. We keep personal information only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
We hold the information we collect from you on our secure database. In some cases, your file is archived and sent to an external data storage provider for a period of time.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or exposure. All SB Finance staff are required by the terms of their employment to maintain the confidentiality of customer information. Access to your information is restricted to those employees whose job requires that information. Access to our premises and computer systems is restricted through locks, password protection, internet firewalls and routers.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify your personal information when your personal information is no longer required for our business functions.
Will we disclose the information we collect to anyone?
We do not sell, trade or rent client lists or personal information to any third party. We will disclose personal information about you to our lenders and agents where necessary to do so for the ordinary operation of our business.
In all cases we will only disclose that information that is strictly required, and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is handled in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. These third parties are strictly prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than in the pursuit of business related to securing credit.
Otherwise, we will not disclose personal information unless you consent, we are required to do so by law or under some unusual other circumstances which the Privacy Act permits.
How can you access, update or correct the information we are holding?
You have the right to access your information and if necessary, for it to be corrected. Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to allow us to identify the information, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you. We may incur costs in giving you that information, in which case we reserve the right to charge you for our reasonable expenses incurred in doing so.
If you believe that we are holding inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or out of date data about you, you may ask us to correct it.
You can make a request for access to or correction of your personal information by contacting our Privacy Officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 1300172346
In some limited circumstances we may need to refuse access to your information or refuse a request for correction. If this is the case, we will advise you as soon as possible after your request and provide you with our reasons for the refusal.
What happens if you want to complain?
By asking us to assist, you consent to the collection and use of the information you have provided to us for the purposes described above.